Choose and Cross X the Correct Answers
How NHS Exam and Trace helps fight the virus
NHS Test and Trace helps to command the rate of reproduction (R), reduce the spread of the infection and save lives.
What has inverse
The cocky-isolation advice for people with coronavirus (COVID-nineteen) has inverse. It is at present possible to end cocky-isolation after 5 full days if you have ii negative
tests taken on consecutive days. The offset
exam should not be taken before the 5th day after your symptoms started (or the day your test was taken if you did not have symptoms). The self-isolation period remains 10 full days for those without negative results from 2
tests taken a day apart.
COVID-xix infection rates are very high.
Play your part:
- if yous accept any of the chief symptoms, even if they’re mild, stay at home and self-isolate straight away and become a
test (a test that is sent to a lab), to check if you take COVID-19 as presently as possible
- if you have any of the main symptoms you lot should stay at habitation to self-isolate and not accept visitors until you lot become your test result – at this phase (until the exam consequence is known), people you have been in contact with exercise not need to self-isolate, simply they should follow advice on how to avoid catching and spreading COVID-19
- if yous exercise not take symptoms, but exam positive on a dwelling
test, yous should report your issue and self-isolate – you do non need to take a follow-upward
- if you test positive for COVID-nineteen, and are asked by NHS Test and Trace, you must share information promptly and accurately about members of your household
- you should also share information almost other recent contacts through NHS Test and Trace to help us alert other people who may need to be advised to go tested and/or to self-isolate
- if you accept had close contact with someone who has COVID-19, you should follow any advice you lot are given on getting tested and you must self-isolate if NHS Test and Trace advises you to do so
- if you are arriving from travel abroad it is of import to follow the rules on testing and check whether y’all need to follow additional rules on quarantine and testing
Self-isolation ways you should remain at home. Do non go to work, school or public areas and practise not use public transport or taxis. Members of your household may also need to cocky-isolate. The guidance for households with possible COVID-xix infection page has more than information on self-isolation.
A ‘contact’ is a person you’ve been in close contact with if you’ve tested positive for COVID-19. This includes people you alive with and people outside your household.
You must self-isolate if you are identified as a contact and told by NHS Test and Trace. Failure to cocky-isolate for the total time-period can event in a fine, starting from £1,000.
If you have symptoms of COVID-xix or a positive test result
If you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 – a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss or change to your normal sense of smell or taste – even if mild, arrange to accept a
test (a examination that is sent to a lab) to check if you accept COVID-19 every bit shortly as possible.
You should stay at home and not have any visitors (self-isolate) until you get your test event.
You practice non need to take a
examination if you have already taken an
test and the consequence was positive. If yous develop any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 and you are concerned, or your symptoms are worsening, contact 111 or speak to your GP. In an emergency dial 999.
If you are notified by NHS Test and Trace of a positive
test upshot or notified by NHS Exam and Trace to self-isolate after reporting a positive
result, you must self-isolate and will be given guidance on when your cocky-isolation period can end.
Read further guidance on what to do if you exam positive. Your self-isolation menstruation includes the day your symptoms started and the side by side 10 full days.
You may be able to end your self-isolation period before the end of the ten total days. You tin take an
test from 5 days after the twenty-four hours your symptoms started (or the twenty-four hours your test was taken if y’all did not have symptoms), and another
test on the following day. If both these examination results are negative, and you exercise not have a high temperature, you may stop your self-isolation after the second negative test upshot.
Written report your
test results after taking each test.
You should non accept an
examination before the fifth day of your cocky-isolation period, and you should but end your cocky-isolation following 2 negative
tests taken on consecutive days. You should stop testing after you lot have had ii consecutive negative examination results.
This means that if, for example, your symptoms started at any time on the 15th of the month (or if you lot did not have symptoms just your first positive COVID-19 test was taken on the 15th), you may have daily
tests from the 20th. If your
test results are negative on the 20th and 21st, and y’all exercise non have a high temperature, you may end your isolation period after the negative test result on the 21st.
If both your
examination results are negative, it is likely that you were not infectious at the time the tests were taken. To further reduce the chance of passing COVID-19 on to others, if y’all end your self-isolation catamenia before 10 total days, yous are strongly advised to:
- limit close contact with other people exterior your household, especially in crowded, enclosed or poorly ventilated spaces
- work from home if you are able to
- in addition to venues where it is a legal requirement, wear a face covering in crowded, enclosed or poorly ventilated spaces and where you are in close contact with other people
- limit contact with anyone who is at higher chance of severe illness if infected with COVID-19
- follow the guidance on how to stay prophylactic and help foreclose the spread of COVID-19
Yous should follow this advice until 10 full days from when your cocky-isolation period started.
Y’all will exist unable to use either your domestic or travel NHS COVID Pass for 10 days following a positive test issue.
At that place is additional guidance for those working in health and social care settings.
If you test positive for COVID-19, y’all may be contacted by the NHS or your local council and must provide information to help the NHS alert your close contacts.
When yous tin get out your dwelling while self-isolating
In infrequent circumstances, you may need to temporarily leave self-isolation. You should have considered all other options first. The below section on ‘support for people who are self-isolating’ may be useful. If you have no other options, you lot should think about how you can limit contact with other people. The infrequent circumstances where you may leave self-isolation are to:
- post a
test or antibiotic test at a Royal Post priority post box
- attend (or accompany a kid to) a COVID-xix testing site
- take role in NHS COVID-xix inquiry, merely only if y’all are asked to leave self-isolation
- agree to accept part in a testing scheme where that agreement cannot be given from home
- become urgent wellness services for yous, your family and pets
- avert harm, for instance if at that place is a fire or you are at take chances of domestic abuse
- motion to a different identify when it becomes impractical to stay where you are, for instance, if your house has been damaged by a fire or inundation
- access critical public services, including social services, and to access services provided to victims of crime, for instance if in that location has been a break-in
- help someone who is pregnant to become to a medical date, or to requite birth
- get food or medicine if y’all cannot order it online or past phone, or you cannot enquire someone to bring it to your home
- go to the funeral of a close family fellow member
- run across legal duties such as going to courtroom, taking part in court proceedings, or post-obit bail conditions
There are some exceptional circumstances for temporarily leaving cocky-isolation that do not apply if you lot accept tested positive for COVID-19. These are to:
- take part in NHS COVID-xix research
- help someone who is significant to go to a medical date, or to give birth
What to exercise when you are waiting for your
If you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 you should cocky-isolate whilst you expect for your test upshot. If your
exam result is negative, and you are exempt from cocky-isolation as a contact, yous do not need to self-isolate. This does non guarantee yous practice non have COVID-nineteen, so y’all should follow communication on how to avoid communicable and spreading COVID-19. Read further guidance on what to do if you test negative.
If you are a close contact and you are not exempt from self-isolation (run across exemptions below) and you take been notified by NHS Exam and Trace that you are legally required to self-isolate, you must self-isolate whilst you wait for your test result and you lot must continue to practise so even if yous have a negative result. This is because you lot could withal become infectious during the 10-day isolation period.
Telling people that you lot accept symptoms
If y’all develop symptoms, you lot may wish to alert the people with whom you have had close contact over the terminal ii days. Yous should tell them that you might have COVID-19 simply are waiting for a examination effect.
At this stage (until the exam result is known), those people exercise non need to self-isolate, simply they should follow advice on how to avoid communicable and spreading COVID-19.
They should also check the list of master symptoms and book a
test if they develop whatever of these.
Yous may want to write down your recent close contacts now so that you have them to hand if yous test positive.
If you lot get a positive
test result or report a positive
test result, NHS Examination and Trace will contact you and enquire yous to share information about any shut contacts you had simply before or after you developed symptoms or, if you did non accept symptoms, merely before or later the date of your test. This is vital to stop the spread of the virus.
NHS Examination and Trace will contact yous past text bulletin, e-mail or phone. If yous are under 18 years old, we will speak to your parent or guardian.
You will exist sent a link to the NHS Examination and Trace website and asked to create a confidential account where you lot can record details about your recent close contacts. If you practise not accept net access or if you don’t consummate the online procedure, ane of our contact tracers volition phone yous to gather this information from you.
The information you give volition be handled in strict confidence and will only exist kept and used in line with data protection laws. It will help us to contact people who are at risk of having been exposed to COVID-19, explain what they should practise to help prevent the further spread of the virus and provide advice.
Some local authorities have their own contact tracing teams who are employed by the local council. NHS Test and Trace may pass your details to these local teams. These teams work with local public health experts and will usually contact you past phone and text. They may visit you lot at your home to ask you to brand further contact with them or to enquire about your contacts.
When we contact people to suggest them to get a test or cocky-isolate (or both), we do not tell them your identity. But if you have alerted them when you lot outset develop symptoms or when you lot get your test result, they volition exist better prepared for the advice we requite them.
When nosotros contact you
If NHS Exam and Trace contacts yous, the service will use text messages, electronic mail or phone.
All texts or emails will inquire you to sign into one of these 2 NHS portals:
- NHS Exam and Trace
- NHS Test and Trace contact tracing
NHS Test and Trace will merely always call y’all from the phone number
0300 013 5000.
All information you provide to NHS Exam and Trace is held in strict confidence and will be kept and used in line with the Data Protection Human action 2018.
Contact tracers will:
- call you from 0300 013 5000 – local contact tracers will contact you from a local council number but if yous’re unsure if this is 18-carat, contact your local council for advice
- send y’all text messages from ‘NHStracing’
- ask you to sign into either NHS Test and Trace or NHS Test and Trace contact tracing
- ask for your full proper noun to confirm your identity, and postcode to offer support if yous are required to cocky-isolate
- ask near the COVID-19 symptoms y’all take been experiencing
- ask yous to provide the name, telephone number and/or email address of anyone you have had shut contact with in the 2 days prior to your symptoms starting
- inquire if anyone you lot have been in contact with is nether 18 or lives outside of England
Contact tracers volition never:
- inquire y’all to dial a premium rate number to speak to us (for example, those starting 09 or 087)
- ask you to make whatever form of payment or purchase a product or whatsoever kind
- ask for any details most your bank account
- ask for your social media identities or login details, or those of your contacts
- enquire yous for any passwords or PINs, or ask you to prepare any passwords or PINs over the phone
- disclose whatsoever of your personal or medical information to your contacts
- provide medical advice on the treatment of any potential COVID-19 symptoms
- ask you to download any software to your PC or ask you to hand over control of your PC, smartphone or tablet to anyone else
- enquire yous to access whatever website that does non vest to the government or NHS
What we volition ask you
We volition ask you:
- if you have family members or other household members living with you. Unless they are exempt, they must keep to self-isolate for the rest of the 10-twenty-four hours period from when your symptoms began or, if you did not have symptoms, from the appointment of your exam
- if you take had any close contact with anyone other than members of your household. We are interested in the 2 days earlier you developed symptoms and the time since you adult symptoms. Close contact means:
- having contiguous contact with someone less than 1 metre away (this will include times where you have worn a face covering or a face mask)
- having been inside 2 metres of someone for more than than 15 minutes (either equally a one-off contact, or added up together over 1 day) travelling in a car or other small vehicle with someone (even on a curt journey) or shut to them on a airplane
- if you work in, or have recently visited, a setting with other people (for example, a GP surgery, a school or a workplace) – the use of face masks and other forms of
does not exclude somebody from being considered a close contact, unless they are providing straight care with patients or residents in a wellness and care setting
We will ask you lot to provide, where possible, the names and contact details (for instance, email address, telephone number) of the people you lot have had close contact with. Every bit with your own details these will be held in strict confidence and volition be kept and used merely in line with data protection laws.
If NHS Test and Trace identify you every bit a contact, you are not exempt from cocky-isolation, and yous piece of work in a critical service where the instruction for you to cocky-isolate would have touch on on providing that critical service, your employer will demand to escalate this to the local health protection team (HPT) for a gamble-cess.
How this information is used
Based on the data you provide, we will assess whether we demand to alert your contacts and provide them with advice on steps they should take to protect their family unit, friends and local community.
Nosotros may refer the instance to local public wellness experts if you piece of work in or accept recently visited:
- a health or care setting, such as a hospital or care dwelling
- a prison or other secure setting
- a school for people with special needs
- critical national infrastructure or areas vital for national security
- when NHS Test and Trace has been unable to contact you lot after an agreed amount of fourth dimension and your local authority has fix a system to take over your case
Local public health experts are Great britain Wellness Security Bureau (UKHSA) staff and teams employed by your local authority, who work together with all parts of the local community to prevent or respond to local outbreaks.
How yous will be contacted
If you are under 18 years sometime, we will contact you by phone wherever possible and ask for consent from your parent or guardian to continue the call.
If yous’re aged eighteen or over, we will generally contact y’all past text bulletin or email just will follow up past phone if we don’t get a response. If we simply have a landline number for you, we will contact you on that number.
If you have internet access, we will inquire you to log onto the NHS Examination and Trace website. This is the simplest style of giving you lot the data you need.
If you do not have net access, we will suit for a trained phone call handler to speak to you by telephone. They volition provide you with the necessary public health advice and give y’all an opportunity to ask whatever questions.
NHS Test and Trace will cheque whether you’re legally required to self-isolate.
When we contact you
If NHS Examination and Trace contacts you, the service will use text letters, electronic mail or telephone.
All texts or emails volition inquire you to sign into the NHS Test and Trace contact tracing website.
If NHS Examination and Trace calls you lot by telephone, the service will be using the telephone number 0300 013 5000.
All information you provide to NHS Test and Trace is held in strict confidence and volition but exist kept and used in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Contact tracers will:
- call you from 0300 013 5000
- send you text messages from ‘NHS’
- ask for your full name and date of birth to ostend your identity, and postcode to offering support if you are required to cocky-isolate
- ask if yous are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- provide advice on what you lot must do every bit you take been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Contact tracers volition never:
- ask you to dial a premium rate number to speak to united states of america (for instance, those starting 09 or 087)
- ask y’all to make any form of payment or purchase a product of any kind
- inquire for any details about your bank business relationship
- ask for your social media identities or login details, or those of your contacts
- ask you for any passwords or PINs, or ask you lot to fix any passwords or PINs over the phone
- disclose any of your personal or medical information to your contacts
- provide medical advice on the treatment of whatever potential COVID-19 symptoms
- ask you to download any software to your PC or ask y’all to mitt over command of your PC, smartphone or tablet to anyone else
- ask you lot to access any website that does not belong to government or the NHS
You are not legally required to self-isolate if you are notified yous have had shut contact with someone with COVID-19 and any of the following apply:
- you’re fully vaccinated
- yous’re below the age of eighteen years
- you lot’ve taken part in or are currently office of an approved COVID-nineteen vaccine trial
- you’re not able to get vaccinated for medical reasons
If you are aged 5 years and over and accept been identified as a contact of someone with COVID-19, but are not legally required to self-isolate, you are strongly advised to:
- take an
test every day for vii days, or until 10 days since your concluding contact with the person who tested positive for COVID-19 if this is earlier
- take this daily
test before you go out the household for the commencement time that day
If you accept anLFD examination and the issue is positive, you should immediately self-isolate, study the result and follow the communication for people with COVID-19.
If your daily
LFD test result is negative, it is likely that yous were not infectious at the fourth dimension the test was taken. To further reduce the take chances of passing COVID-nineteen on to others, you are strongly advised:
- to limit close contact with other people outside your household, especially in crowded, enclosed or poorly ventilated spaces
- to piece of work from home if you are able to
- in addition to venues where it is a legal requirement, to habiliment a confront covering in crowded, enclosed or poorly ventilated spaces and where you are in close contact with other people
- to limit contact with anyone who is at higher run a risk of severe illness if infected with COVID-xix
- to follow the guidance on how to stay prophylactic and assist prevent the spread of COVID-nineteen
Follow this advice for 10 full days later your most recent contact with the person who has tested positive with COVID-nineteen, or if the person is in your household, until the household member who has COVID-nineteen reaches the end of their self-isolation period.
Children and young people aged under 18 years who usually attend an education or childcare setting and who have been identified equally a close contact should continue to attend the setting every bit normal.
tests are not recommended for children anile under v. If they live with someone who has COVID-19, or take been identified as a contact of someone with COVID-nineteen who they exercise not live with, they are not legally required to self-isolate, simply you should limit their contact with anyone who is at college chance of severe illness if infected with COVID-nineteen. If they alive with someone who has COVID-19, you should suit for them to have a
test as before long every bit possible.
Those who are fully vaccinated
You’re fully vaccinated 14 days afterwards your final dose of an
approved vaccine. having received ii doses of an approved vaccine or one dose of the single-dose Janssen vaccine.
This is to allow for an antibiotic response to develop.
Approved vaccines include:
- MHRA-approved vaccines
- vaccines administered as office of the Uk’s vaccination plan overseas
- vaccines administered outside the UK, which are recognised under the UK’s inbound travel policy and are on the World Health System (WHO) Emergency Use Listing
Yous will also exist considered fully vaccinated if you received 1 vaccine dose in the U.k. and i overseas, even if each dose is of a unlike vaccine, every bit long equally the vaccination used for each dose meets ane of the three criteria higher up.
If you lot were vaccinated outside the Britain, you must be able to show an approved proof of vaccination if asked by NHS Test and Trace, a public wellness official or an enforcement officer.
If y’all were fully vaccinated at the time you had close contact with a positive case, you will non be required to self-isolate but should follow the guidance to a higher place on daily testing.
Those who accept recently turned 18
Contacts volition not be legally required to self-isolate regardless of their vaccination status if they’re under eighteen. If you’re 18 years old, the guidance is that you’ll be treated in the aforementioned way as those under 18 upwardly until the age of 18 years and 6 months, to allow you time to become fully vaccinated.
Children and young people
The NHS is at present offer COVID-19 vaccinations to children and young people aged 12 to 17 years. Farther information on eligibility and timing tin be found here.
Clinical trials and medical exemptions
If you have taken part, or are currently taking part, in a (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency)
MHRA-approved clinical COVID-19 vaccine trial, or if you can testify show that you cannot become vaccinated against COVID-nineteen for medical reasons, you volition not be required to self-isolate only should follow the guidance above on daily testing.
You’ll need to be able to show evidence that you’re unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccination for medical reasons. You can now apply for a medical exemption. If approved, your NHS COVID Pass can then be used to show that y’all are exempt from self-isolation if y’all are a contact of a positive case. Farther data and how to apply for a medical exemption can be found here.
If y’all’re exempt from self-isolation equally a contact just develop COVID-nineteen symptoms
If you take or develop the main symptoms of COVID-19, even if these are mild, you should arrange to have a
test as presently as possible, even if you’ve had a positive
result in the last xc days. You should stay at home until you receive your test result and follow the guidance for people with COVID-19 symptoms.
If you’re exempt from self-isolation as a contact but have tested positive for COVID-19
If you lot’re notified by NHS Exam and Trace that you have tested positive for COVID-19 you will demand to self-isolate regardless of whether yous are exempt from self-isolation as a contact. This is withal the police.
When self-isolating, follow the stay at abode guidance. This will assist reduce the hazard of spreading COVID-nineteen to other members of your household and community.
Going to work
Please refer to your employer’s communication. If you are exempt from cocky-isolation, you volition usually exist able to continue to get to piece of work as normal. However, in certain workplaces, such every bit in health and social care, you may be asked to take additional precautions.
If you’re exempt from self-isolation, yous are not required to inform your employer that you accept been contacted past NHS Test and Trace and notified that you lot are a contact of a positive case, merely you may choose to do then. Employers are not expected to bank check whether you lot are exempt.
Health and social intendance workers
If yous’re a health or social care worker, or work in a health or social care setting, who has been identified as a contact and are exempt from cocky-isolation, there is additional guidance available that you should follow to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19 in these settings. Encounter COVID-19: management of staff and exposed patients and residents in health and social care settings.
If y’all are identified as someone who has had close recent contact with – or alive in the same household equally – a person who has tested positive for COVID-nineteen and y’all are not exempt from self-isolation as a contact, we will notify you that you lot must self-isolate in line with medical communication and the law. Self-isolation means staying at home and non going exterior your habitation at any time.
If you alive in the same household equally someone who has tested positive and you are told to cocky-isolate, y’all must self-isolate until 10 full days subsequently the person who tested positive first developed symptoms or, if they did not accept symptoms, 10 full days afterwards the date of their exam.
If y’all are identified as the contact of someone exterior your household who has tested positive, you lot must self-isolate until x full days subsequently you were in contact with the person who has tested positive for COVID-19. This ways that if, for example, your last contact with them was at any time on the 15th of the month, your isolation period ends at 23:59 on the 25th.
It is a legal requirement to self-isolate if yous are identified as a contact and told to self-isolate by NHS Exam and Trace. Cocky-isolating is crucial to avoid unknowingly spreading the virus. Failure to cocky-isolate for the total time-catamenia can outcome in a fine, starting from £1,000.
You may be feeling well and non have any symptoms, but it is still essential for you lot to follow the instructions that you lot are given.
This is because, if you accept been infected, you could exist infectious to others. Some people infected with the virus don’t show whatever symptoms at all and it is therefore crucial to self-isolate to avoid unknowingly spreading the virus.
If you alive with other people, they exercise not demand to cocky-isolate, but you should follow advice on how to avoid spreading COVID-19 to people yous alive with. If you do not live with other people, yous should seek help from others, or delivery services, for essential activities such every bit food shopping. Self-isolation can be especially challenging if you are looking later children, or if you lot care for vulnerable people who cannot stay with friends or family.
You are strongly advised to become a
exam even if you practice not have symptoms, unless you have received a positive
test event within the previous 90 days. Children aged 4 and under will non exist brash to take a test unless the positive instance was someone in their own household.
Read the further guidance on getting a gratuitous
test. If y’all cull to become a examination, yous must go along to cocky-isolate, even if your upshot is negative. This is because you lot could still become infectious.
examination event is positive, follow the advice for people with COVID-xix to stay at home and start a further 10-mean solar day self-isolation flow, regardless of where y’all are in your original x-day self-isolation menstruum. There is further information on what to do with your test results in the guidance for people who live with someone who has COVID-19 and the guidance for non-household contacts.
If you become on to develop the chief symptoms you lot should written report your symptoms and become a
test. Yous can leave self-isolation to go a COVID-19 exam at a test site or to take a home exam to a priority post box. Anyone you alive with, unless they are fully vaccinated or nether 18 years and half dozen months, should also self-isolate while you lot await for your test issue.
Support for people who are cocky-isolating
We volition direct you to your local say-so helpline if you are required to self-isolate and need the following back up:
- practical or social support for yourself
- back up for someone you lot intendance for
- financial back up
Your local authorisation can aid you access the local back up bachelor to you while self-isolating. If you lot cannot rely on back up from family, friends and neighbours, your local dominance may exist able to help you lot admission food or aid with caring responsibilities, also as mental health, loneliness and digital support. You tin detect more data, including the helpline number, on your local authority’s website.
The NHS volunteer responders plan remains active and support can be accessed past calling 0808 196 3646.
If you’re unable to collect your prescription medication because you’re self-isolating, a free medicines delivery service is available. First, y’all should ask if any friends, family or volunteers tin collect medicines for you. If friends and family unit are not able to collect your medicines for you lot, and you or the pharmacy are unable to arrange for a volunteer through the NHS volunteer responders programme, and then you lot will be eligible for free medicines delivery.
Contact your pharmacy to tell them that you’re self-isolating and need your medicines delivered, and they will conform this free of charge.
Pharmacies will non exist able to deliver your medicines unless you provide them with your unique contact tracing reference number.
Employers should back up workers who are told to self-isolate and must not ask them to attend work. Run across the guidance on the NHS Examination and Trace service for employers, businesses and workers. If you are in employment, speak to your employer to discuss if you can work from home or other options are available during your period of isolation.
Workers in self-isolation are entitled to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) for every day they are in isolation, as long as they meet the eligibility conditions. Guidance has been produced for employees that are unable to work because they are cocky-isolating.
NHS Test and Trace will provide evidence that someone has been told to self-isolate. This evidence can be shared with an employer or didactics provider. Become an isolation notation if you demand evidence that you’ve been told to self-isolate.
You may be entitled to a one-off payment of £500 through the Exam and Trace Back up Payment scheme if you are required to stay at home and cocky-isolate. You lot should go to your local potency’s website for more information. You volition be eligible if y’all live in England and meet all the post-obit criteria:
- you have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
- y’all are employed or self-employed
- you cannot work from home and will lose income as a effect
- yous are receiving at to the lowest degree one of the post-obit benefits:
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credits
- income-related Employment and Back up Allowance
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
- Pension Credit
- Housing Do good
If you are not on ane of these benefits, you might all the same be eligible for a £500 discretionary payment from your local authorization. Come across Test and Trace Back up Payment scheme: claiming financial support.
The NHS COVID-19 app
The NHS COVID-19 app, which is available to download for free in England and Wales, is the fastest way to run across if you’re at risk from COVID-19. The faster you know, the quicker you tin alert and protect your loved ones and community.
The app has a number of tools to protect you lot, including contact tracing, local expanse alerts and venue cheque-in. It uses proven technology from Apple and Google, designed to protect every user’s privacy.
Choose and Cross X the Correct Answers